School Dress Code
School Dress Code
All students MUST wear the school dress code everyday. A student who is not dressed in the proper attire will be asked to change into school-loaned clothes and the family will be notified.
*** We are asking that students working from home observe the dress code for what is visible on their camera during class ***
- Solid color khaki-style pants, skirt, or jumpers
- Solid color shirt or polo
- Solid color sweater
- Hoodies need to be plain, solid-color, without logos or words, unless they are the Discovery hoodies.
You can order Discovery hoodies at the following address: Discovery custom hoodies at Land'sEnd.
The fine print:
- Hoodies are not allowed except for hoodies that have been approved as part of the school uniform. Students arriving with a non-approved school hoodie will be told to remove the same and it will be collected by the school for return at the end of the school day.
- No sweatpants, knit pants, capri pants, cargo pants, jeans and no zippers or pockets on leg. Sweatpants, sweatshirts, jeans and shirts with stripes or logos are not acceptable uniform attire. However, joggers may be worn on gym/dance days.
- Skirt needs to be knee-lenght.
- Pants must be worn and belted at the natural waist and made of standard uniform material such as cotton.
- Shirts must be solid color and have a collar. All shirts must be tucked in.
- Undergarments must not be visible.
- Handbags and purses must be no larger than 8 by 11 inches (the size of a regular size sheet of paper and no larger than three inches thick).
- All shoes must enclose the heel and be fastened or tied properly (No sandals, flip flops, high heels).
- No hats, caps, or sunglasses, or hoods may be worn in the building.
- No coats or jackets may be worn in the building.
- No hoop earrings larger than ½ inch circumference.
- No metal of bright/shiny objects either worn as jewelry or as part of clothing are allowed to be worn.