Working from home
Sunday 9/14 update
The first class of the day starts at 9:00 am but your child can start logging in around 8:30 am in our G-Orientation class.
Starting Friday we will always begin the day in our homeroom classes.
- Students have to use their real names on Zoom. If they don't or change it during class, teachers will remove them. That is how we prevent intruders to come in our classZooms.
- Students need to stay in their classZoom even if there is no conversation going on.
- Students should NOT be on their bed during class. They should wear school dress code.
- Students need to keep their cameras on and be in a well-light area so we can see their face.
- We ask that parents do not appear on their children's camera. We want to see your child's work. That's how we get to know them, their strengths, and their challenges.
- Students submit their assignments only after it is completed. Blank assignments will receive a missing mark.
September 8, 2020
On Tuesday 9/8, you need to log into your DCS Orientation class before 9:00 am.
You need to be dressed in school dress code, have your school supplies ready, and turn your camera on when you log in to your classZoom.
The links to your classZooms will be available in your Orientation class or from the school links in your bookmarks.
Do you have homework for the next day? Check the To-do link in Google classroom. This page explains you how to do.